Saturday, April 10, 2010

Building Teaching Skills through interactive Web

The reason for creating this blog is part of the online course which provided by the University of Oregon, U.S.A. under the tittle "Building Teaching Skills Through Interactive Web". It is to show my reflections about the course including sharing and exchanging my ideas with the other participants who are chosen to participate in this course from other countries all over the world. I am very happy and proud to be chosen from the American Embassy in Thailand as part of the E-Teacher Scholarship Program.

It is my first time here to create a blog myself in which a systematic reflection on what I have gained while creating it and how good it is for English classroom. It challenges me to create my first blog on education issue. I did scare of what I have asigned for week 1 because I have never used it in my classroom or created it before. Everything is very interesting and encourges me to be here as a new blogger. I have learned new things from the others on our discussion and try to improve myself as well as try to share some of my opinion to other participants too. It is very easy to log in to Nicenet which provides the participants to post and have a discussion there. Honestly, I did not know what to do after exploring Nicenet and got the asignment to create a blog for the week 1 task. So, I went through everyone blog and tried to make it clear of what I should start first in creating a blog. I have learned from the other blogs and it amazed me a lot that some of them are the first time here like me but they did it well. I felt student's heart to do so and thought that my students would feel in the way as I did. It is exciting, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment